Summer Session Study Abroad Programs
- All applicants MUST have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 at the time of application.
- Higher GPAs are required for many programs. Minimum GPA requirements for specific programs are noted in the list of approved programs (below). Participants must maintain minimum GPA requirements up to departure.
- You must first apply and be accepted to participate in Marist Abroad PRIOR TO completing an abroad institution's application.
- Click on the individual programs listed below for links to additional information, including program descriptions, lists of courses typically offered, minimum GPA and admission requirements, student life information, etc.
- Marist Abroad will register students for each course/program. Once confirmed, all program changes (program withdrawals, change in course, etc) must be submitted in writing to Marist Abroad.
- Marist Abroad reserves the right to modify or cancel the program, including changes to the itinerary, scheduled visits, program dates, program costs, etc.
- Additional information is offered each semester at the Marist Abroad Study Abroad Fair and at Information Sessions.
- Conditional admission to programs is on a space-available basis, and students are encouraged to apply early to help secure a spot on the program. If the number of completed applications exceeds the capacity of the program before the deadline the application will be closed, we will contact affected students to discuss their second-choice program or their placement on a waitlist.
Can’t find your desired study abroad destination or program? Follow instructions in the Program Petition Process to request review of a program not currently on the Marist Abroad list of pre-approved programs above.
The following are all Marist-approved programs.
Summer API: Havana - Spanish Language and Cuban Culture Studies - (3.0 GPA)
Asia and the Pacific
Summer Temple University: Tokyo - (2.5 GPA)
Summer IES: Vienna - Multiple Programs - (2.5 GPA)
Summer CEA: Prague - Multiple Programs - (2.5 to 2.75 GPA)
Summer FIE: London - Multiple Programs - (2.75 GPA)
Summer API: London - Fashion Program - (3.0 GPA)
Summer KEI: London - Multiple Programs - (2.5 GPA)
Summer CEA: Paris - Multiple Programs - (2.5 to 2.75 GPA)
ASPIRE Business program - (3.0 GPA)Ireland, Dublin
Summer FIE: Dublin - Multiple Programs - (2.75 GPA)
Summer Marist Italy: Florence - (2.8 GPA)
Summer: Marist Venice Biennale - Studio Art & Art History - (2.8 GPA)
Summer Marist Italy: Tuscania - (2.8 GPA)