Physician Assistant Studies Department
Faculty and Staff
Program Director: Jeffrey Midgley, MS, PA-C
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies - Touro College
- BS, Health Science, Physician Assistant - Long Island University
- BA, Psychology - SUNY Binghamton
Medical Director: Stephen A. Katz, MB ChB, CPE, FACP
- CPE - American College of Physician Executives
- MBChB - University of Birmingham (England)
- BA, Biology - University of Pennsylvania
Coordinator of Clinical Education: Shirley Fletcher-Hall, DS, MS, PA-C
- DS, Physician Assistant Studies - Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences University
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies - Pace University
- BS, Physician Assistant Studies - Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, City College, CUNY
Coordinator of Clinical Education: Jennifer Winus-Robinson, MS, PA-C
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies - Touro College School of Health Sciences
- Physician Assistant Certificate - St Vincent Catholic Medical Centers School of Allied Health
- BS, Biology - Marymount College
Clinical Assistant Professor: Christopher Barela, MS, PA-C
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies - Mercy College
- BS, Health Sciences - Mercy College
- AAS - Dutchess Community College
Clinical Assistant Professor: Erin McLaughlin, MD, MPH
- MPH, Environmental Health Sciences - University of California, Berkeley
- MD - New York Medical College
- BS, Biology - Syracuse University
Clinical Assistant Professor: Rocchina Pugliese, MS, PA-C
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies - New York Institute of Technology
- BS, Biology - Manhattan College
Business Manager: Melissa McCarthy
- MA, Educational Psychology - Marist College
- BA, Communications - Marist College
Clinical Operations Manager: Nicole Baker
- BA, Communications - The College of Saint Rose
Program Contact Information
Address: 3399 North Road, Allied Health Building, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
All questions regarding program requirements and other admission related queries (e.g. Info Sessions) should be directed to Graduate Admissions at 845-575-3800.
Loading contact form...
*The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA) has granted Accreditation-Continued status to the Marist College Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Marist College. Accreditation-Continued is an accreditation status granted when a currently accredited program is in compliance with the ARC-PA Standards.
Accreditation remains in effect until the program closes or withdraws from the accreditation process or until accreditation is withdrawn for failure to comply with the Standards. The approximate date for the next validation review of the program by the ARC-PA will be March 2030. The review date is contingent upon continued compliance with the Accreditation Standards and ARC-PA policy.
The program’s accreditation history can be viewed on the ARC-PA website at http://www.arc-pa.org/accreditation-history-marist-college/.