Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Doctor of Physical Therapy Program Advisory Board Membership
- Theresa Aversano, PT, MSPT Ellenville Regional Hospital, Ellenville, NY
- Christian Campilli, PT, DPT; Chair - Co-owner, Center for Physical Therapy, Wappingers Falls, NY
- Gary Csaszar, PT, cert MDT, MOST Physical Therapy, Millbrook, NY
- Mette Coleman, PT, Independent practitioner, Rhinebeck, NY
- Chris Dayger, PT, ATC, Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Holly Franzen-Korzendorfer, PT, PhD, DermaRite Industries LLC, North Bergen, NJ
- Keri Gill-Smith, PT, CLT-LANA, Northern Dutchess Hospital, Rhinebeck, NY
- John A. Guerriero, PT, DPT, St. Luke’s Cornwall, Newburgh, NY
- Tylene Lizardi, PT, DPT, Vassar Brothers Hospital, Poughkeepsie, NY/ NYPTA - Catskill District Director
- MaryEllen Montiero, PT, DPT, Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital Homecare, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Brian Pecchia, PT, DPT, MOST Physical Therapy, Millbrook, NY
- Diane Pedivillano, PT, Independent Practitioner, Poughkeepsie, NY
- John Pawlowski, PT, DPT, Catskill Regional Medical Center
- James F. Ross, PT, DPT, CSCS, OnCourse Learning, Healthcare, Waukesha, WI, Clinton Corners, NY
- Jean Woods, PT, Independent Practitioner, Poughkeepsie, NY
Loading contact form...
Effective November 8, 2017, the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program of Marist College has been granted Candidate for Accreditation status by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA, 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com. If needing to contact the program/institution, please call (845) 575-3800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate for Accreditation is a pre-accreditation status of affiliation with the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education that indicates that the program is progressing toward accreditation and may matriculate students in technical/professional courses. Candidate for Accreditation is not an accreditation status nor does it assure eventual accreditation. “All credits and degrees earned and issued by a program holding candidacy are considered to be from an accredited program.” CAPTE Rules of Practice and Procedure, Part 7.2, Version 20.1.05, May 2020. As such, students graduating from the DPT Program are eligible to take the licensure examination.