Online MBA Degree Program Course Registration
Course Enrollment for Newly Admitted and Continuing Graduate Students
Registration Alert for Summer/Fall 2020
The enrollment period for Summer/Fall 2020 is now open. Please register promptly as courses with low enrollment may be canceled.
All registration documents are posted on your MBA iLearn site and will be sent to your Marist email account. We have sent the materials by postal mail to your home address on record with Marist.
Please be sure to read the materials as they include pertinent information regarding your program, important dates for registration, course payment, financial aid, and changes to the registration process.
We ask that you wait to ask your questions until after you have had a chance to read the materials. Feel free to contact your faculty advisor, Professor John Finnigan (John.Finnigan@marist.edu) for assistance or the School of Management with any problems or registration issues at email@example.com.
Please check iLearn and your Foxmail regularly for important updates especially regarding bills due (no paper bills are mailed).
Warm regards -
David Gavin, PhD
Associate Professor of Management
School of Management
- MBA 2020 registration guide
- MBA Summer 2020 course offerings
- MBA Fall 2020 course offerings
- MBA concentration course descriptions
- MBA curriculum map Ethical Leadership concentration
- MBA curriculum map Finance concentration
- MBA curriculum map Healthcare Administration concentration
- MBA curriculum map no concentration