Undergraduate: General Information Session
Register today to come see our beautiful campus on the banks of the Hudson River.
How to Make the Most of Your College Visit
Visiting campus is vital for deciding if a college is a good fit for you. Here are a few tips for making the most of your time on campus.
- Have fun! Don’t stress. Every student will find the right college fit.
- Visit campus at least once.
- Arrange the trip in advance. Select a day and time that offers enough time to see the area.
- Be an active participant. Ask questions. Talk to your tour guide and the people taking the tour with you.
- Explore campus on your own. Grab something to eat in the dining hall. Stroll through the library. Talk to the people you meet about their experiences.
After your visit, write down the pros and cons of what you saw and ask yourself, Can I imagine spending four years of my life here?
What to Expect from the General Information Session and Tour
Our general information session and tour program provides a broad overview of Marist, great for first-time visitors and those who want a formal introduction to the College and its offerings.
In our session, you’ll hear an overview of the College, including:
- Academic opportunities
- Student outcomes
- Scholarship and financial aid information
- And, of course, guidelines for admission.
The student-guided tour provides a firsthand look at student life, the James A. Cannavino Library, dining hall, Murray Student Center, and various academic facilities. Our freshman residence halls are not included in the general program; instead, residence hall tours run at the conclusion of your campus tour. If you are interested in viewing the residence hall on your tour, you will have the opportunity to indicate this to your tour guide. Residence hall tours will add approximately 20-25 minutes to your visit.
For school counselors or other admission professionals: Send your visit request to email@example.com, indicating your desired visit date and time. Please do not use the registration link above.