Summer Pre-College: How to Apply
Submit your FREE online summer pre-college application today!
How to Apply to Marist's Summer Pre-College Program
“I had an amazing experience. My roommates and the other students were so much fun to be around. Honestly, this was an experience of a lifetime and I would repeat this course multiple times over.”
Complete your free online application today! A completed application consists of:
- Completed online Pre-College Application
- Short Essay on your interest in the Marist Summer Pre-College Program (submit on application)
- Official high school transcripts (with Pre-College Transcript Request Form)
- One Pre-College Recommendation Form
Summer Pre-College Tuition Costs
Poughkeepsie cost includes tuition and fees, housing and all meals, field trips, and all course materials. Cost does not include travel expenses.
New York City cost includes tuition and fees, lunch, field trips, all course materials and one overnight stay on the Marist Poughkeepsie campus.
- Poughkeepsie Campus Session 1 or Session 2, 3 college credits: $3,500 (residential)
- Poughkeepsie Campus Session 1 and Session 2, 6 college credits: $6,650 (residential)
- New York City Session 1 or Session 2, 3 college credits: $2,500 (commuter)
- New York City Campus Session 1 and Session 2, 6 college credits: $4,750 (commuter)
- Poughkeepsie Campus (one session) and New York City Campus (one session), 6 college credits: $5,700 (residential and commuter)
Students may wish to bring funds for shopping at the Marist Bookstore or the local mall, souvenirs, and any personal items they wish to purchase.