Graduate Student Admission
An I-20 form that enables the student to apply for an F-1 Student Visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate will be mailed once a student has been admitted to Marist and all required official documents have been received.
I-20 copies will be emailed to each student in order to secure appointments with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate while the original document is shipped via Federal Express Priority.
Please submit the following documents:
- MSIS Affidavit / Declaration of Finances and Sponsorship OR MSCS Affidavit / Declaration of Finances and Sponsorship
- Documents must be less than six months before your I-20 is created
- Copy of your Passport ID page
- Official English Proficiency Exam Score Reporting
- IELTS (Marist will verify scores, no official score reporting is required.)
- TOEFL (Official scores to GradCAS for Marist, report code B886)
- PTE (Official scores to GradCAS for Marist, report code 2400)
- Optional GRE score report – If you presented optional GRE scores please send official score reporting to school code 4115, GradCAS for Marist.
- Transfer Recommendation Form (only for students currently holding an F-1 Visa)