Graduate Student Admission
An I-20 form that enables the student to apply for an F-1 Student Visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate will be mailed once a student has been admitted to Marist and all required official documents have been received.
I-20 copies will be emailed to each student in order to secure appointments with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate while the original document is shipped via Federal Express Priority.
Please submit the following documents:
- MSIS Affidavit / Declaration of Finances and Sponsorship OR MSCS Affidavit / Declaration of Finances and Sponsorship
- Created less than six months before your I-20 is created
- Official GRE score report
- GRE scores must be less than five years old from the first day of classes
- Copy of your Passport ID page
- Official English Proficiency Exam Score Reporting (TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE)
- Minimum accepted TOEFL score is 79
- Minimum accepted IELTS score is 6.5
- Minimum accepted PTE score is 58
- Scores must be less than two years old from the first day of classes
- Transfer Recommendation Form (only for students currently holding an F-1 Visa)