Graduate: International Students
Marist welcomes international graduate students interested in studying in the United States.
Information for Prospective International Graduate Students
Reasons why international graduate students thrive at Marist College:
- The Marist/IBM Joint Venture provides the most current technology for you during your studies.
- Scholarships up to $4,000.00 U. S. dollars are available for your two-year degree.
- No GRE is required (except for the MS in Education)
- Lower costs of living are available. Save about 50% of the cost of living and attending school in New York City.
- New York City is close to Marist - and you can take the commuter train to visit.
- No deposit is required.
- Both MSIS and MS in Computer Science Software Development are STEM degrees, eligible for CPT and OPT.
Links to helpful resources for international student applicants.
- Apply for Admission
- Admission Requirements MS in Information Systems
- Admission Requirements MS in Computer Science Software Development
- English Language Proficiency
- Scholarships and Campus Employment
- I-20 Information
- International Student Applicants - Frequently Asked Questions
- Educational Partners