Adult & Returning Student Admission
Programs of Study
Accelerated Bachelor Completion Degrees
Designed for the working professional, our adult specific programs focus on building key management and leadership skills in face-to-face and web-based formats. Students can use our online course equivalency database to check course-to-course equivalencies as determined by Marist College. This database is for informational purposes only. Please note this is an unofficial resource and we encourage you to reach out to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have further questions or concerns.
A new comprehensive general management curriculum (36-48 credits) is available in a blended one night per week format at both our Poughkeepsie campus and our Marist NYC location in midtown Manhattan or 100% online in eight week semesters throughout the year.
Interdisciplinary curriculum is available in a blended one night per week and online format at our Poughkeepsie campus or 100% online.
• Online concentrations in Management Studies, Organizational Communication, Behavioral Studies, Organizational Leadership, Information Technology Management.
• On campus customized areas of study within all seven academic schools.
Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved)
*Offered evening or on alternate weekends
To view individual program descriptions and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Professional Programs.
All Poughkeepsie Campus programs for adult undergraduates:
- American Studies
- Applied Mathematics
- Art History
- Athletic Training
- Biochemistry (B.A. or B.S.)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Chemistry (B.A. or B.S.)*
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Media
- Environmental Science
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandising
- Information Technology and Systems
- Media Studies and Production
- Medical Technology
- Political Science
- Psychology/Dual Certification—Childhood/Special Education (Grades 1-6)
- Social Work
- Studio Art (B.A. or B.S.)
- Honors Program: Available for all majors
* Teacher Education programs available in these areas
Campus-based Five Year Programs
- B.S./M.S. Computer Science/M.S. Software Development
- B.S./M.S Information Systems
- B.A./M.A. Integrated Marketing Communication
- B.S./M.S. Professional Accountancy
Campus-based Pre-professional Programs
To learn more about these exciting programs contact Adult Admission at 888-877-7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities. Interested students can start in the fall, spring, or summer – so contact us today!