The purpose of Student Health Services is to foster and maintain the good health of Marist College students through preventative measures, education, and treatment of illnesses, injuries and emotional problems.
Attention Incoming First Year and Transfer Students for Fall 2018
We are excited to announce that Marist Health Services is implementing an Electronic Medical Records system this year. As a part of this technological improvement, students will be able to provide their health information through an online portal.
Office Location: Student Center 352
Our office is staffed by our physician medical director, nurse practitioners and registered nurses.
To receive medical treatment at Health Services, you must be a full-time undergraduate student. There is no visit fee for eligible students.
If you need medical care but are not eligible to receive your care at Health Services, please click here for more information on local medical providers.
Office Hours (during the semester):
- Monday & Thursday 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am -- 6:00pm
- Weekends: CLOSED (please call the office of Safety & Security regarding Urgent Care transportation between 11:00am -- 4:00pm or for ER transportation at any time).
- Students are seen by appointment throughout the day and are encouraged to call early in the day for same-day appointments.
- Emergencies will be triaged promptly and seen in order of severity.
- Students without appointments will be evaluated and scheduled appropriately.
Resident students requiring after-hour care or emergencies are encouraged to notify the RA,RD or Marist College Safety and Security: x5555, 2282 or 845-471-1822
There are a number of pharmacies located close to Marist College. Please see the list here for more information and phone numbers. Students should refer to their health insurance plans for preferred pharmacy information.
Office Mailing Address:Marist College Health Services, 3399 North Road, Poughkeepsie, New York 12601