MBA Admission Requirements
You have put a lot of thought into making the decision to apply. Make sure you don’t forget the details!
Preparing to Apply
Before you begin the online application, we highly recommend you have your current resume and personal statement finalized. Both documents will be uploaded to the centralized application.
How to Apply
All applications for admission will be processed through a centralized application service for graduate business programs (BusinessCAS).
You will create an account via the online application portal (preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox). If you encounter any issues, please contact our technical support at 857-304-2053 x4025 or via email email@example.com.
You will select the following:
- Term – fall or spring
- Institution – Marist College
- Program – MBA
A Complete Application in BusinessCAS includes the following:
- Unofficial transcript from bachelor’s degree-granting college/university must be uploaded to the application for an admission decision. Official bachelor’s degree noted transcript will be required upon acceptance in order to matriculate.
- Electronic official transcripts will be accepted through Credentials Solutions, National Clearinghouse, or Parchment. Be sure to enter BusinessCAS as the recipient
- Official transcripts can also be sent via mail to:
BusinessCAS Transcript Processing Center
PO Box 9221
Watertown, MA 02471
- Current resume
- Personal statement to include responses to the following:
- How will the MBA program at Marist College fit into your career plans?
- Give a brief appraisal of yourself and include discussion of your strengths as well as areas you would like to develop.
- Describe a specific experience in your life which contributed to your personal growth.
- GMAT or GRE score report taken within the last 5 years (waived if holding an advanced degree)
- GRE report code is 4117
- GMAT report code is K9K-FZ-91
- Nonrefundable $70 application fee
Information for Non-Matriculated and Visiting Students
Students with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better may take up to two courses in one semester as a non-matriculated candidate. All requirements for matriculation must be satisfied upon completion of the non-matriculated semester. Admission as a non-matriculated student does not guarantee full admission to the MBA program as a matriculated, degree-seeking candidate.
Visiting Students may attend Marist with permission from their home institution. Please complete and submit the MBA for Visiting Students application in BusinessCAS. We will also require you to upload a letter of approval from your home institution, an unofficial copy of your graduate transcript, and resume in BusinessCAS.
Loading contact form...