Master of Science in Computer Science – Software Development
MS in Computer Science Admission Requirements
You have put a lot of thought into making the decision to apply. Make sure you don’t forget the details!
Preparing to Apply
Before you begin the online application, we highly recommend you have your current resume and personal statement finalized. Both documents will be uploaded to the centralized application.
How to Apply
All applications for admission will be processed through a centralized application service for graduate programs (GradCAS).
You will create an account via the online application portal (preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox). If you encounter any issues, please contact our technical support at 857-304-2086 or via email GradCASinfo@liaisonedu.com
You will select the following:
- Term – fall or spring
- Institution – Marist College
- Program – MS in Computer Science-Software Development
A Complete Application in GradCAS includes the following:
- Unofficial transcripts from each college/university attended must be uploaded to the application for admission decision. Official bachelor’s degree noted transcripts will be required upon acceptance in order to matriculate
- Electronic official transcripts will be accepted through Credentials Solutions, National Clearinghouse, or Parchment. Be sure to enter GradCAS as the recipient
- Official transcripts can also be sent via mail to:
GradCAS Transcript Processing Center
PO Box 9217
Watertown, MA 02471
- Current resume specifying programming languages known
- Personal statement of about 750 words outlining career objective(s), the reason(s) for selecting Marist’s MSCS program, desired specialization, and your personal and professional expectations from the program
- Prerequisite courses in object-oriented programming, advanced data structures, computer organization and architecture, and discrete mathematics are required but may be taken in conjunction with MSCS courses
- Nonrefundable $50 application fee
Loading contact form...