International Graduate Students
Information for Prospective Students
Marist welcomes international graduate students interested in studying in the United States.
- The Marist/IBM Joint Venture provides the most current technology for you during your studies.
- Scholarships up to $4,000.00 U. S. dollars are available for your two-year degree.
- Lower costs of living are available. Save about 50% of the cost of living and attending school in New York City.
- New York City is close to Marist - and you can take the commuter train to visit.
- No application fee required. No deposit is required.
- Both MSIS and MS in Computer Science Software Development are STEM degrees, eligible for CPT and OPT.
Apply today. Use the code FEEWAIVER at the end of the application and you can apply for free.
- Apply for Admission
- Admission Requirements
- English Language Proficiency
- Scholarships and Campus Employment
- I-20 Information
- International Student Applicants - Frequently Asked Questions
- Educational Partners
International Admission Representative, All Countries
International Admission Representative, Marist College
Attend an Information Session
GMAT vs GRE
Several of Marist College's graduate programs accept both tests. Which is best for you?
Affording Graduate School
Marist offers merit and alumni scholarships, academic partnerships, and financial aid. Need assistance with tuition costs?
Online Learning Strategies
Helpful advice for online graduate students. Want to make the most of online learning?